Fall Lawn Series: Part 1 of 2
Time & Location
About the Event
The fall season is here, making it the perfect time to work on your lawn. Brent (the B of J&B) replanted his lawn last year with a simple, no-till method and is excited to share the tips, tricks, and learnings with our customers. This is a hands-on class - to demonstrate the process, we'll be redoing the grassy lawn area between our store and Hickory St. (next to SamFit parking lot.)
The class will be a 2-part series with part one discussing all the basics of leveling, different types of grass seed, soil health, and prepping for planting.
Intro- Sculpting & Leveling -
- - Discuss our process/why it works
- - Soil health and why it matters
- - Types of grass seed and sod options
- - Roundup vs other killers
- - Prep ground for a gorgeous lawn
- - Removal of rocks and debris (easily)
- - Why “no-till method”
- - Killing deep weed seeds
REGISTRATION REQUIRED - please follow the link here to purchase a ticket to reserve your spot.
Event tickets are $20 per individual/couple. After class, you'll receive a $20 gift certificate to J&B. COVID safe social distancing will be practiced.