For your seeds to germinate, they need to be kept between 65-75 degrees Fahrenheit. By putting a seed starting mat under your seed trays, it helps keep them warm and speeds up the germination process. Note: If you have indoor lighting set up correctly, it should produce enough heat to do the job.
Seedling Heat Map
The Planters' Pride 10 x 20-Inch Heat Mat helps promote the germination and cloning of seeds and cuttings. The Planters' Pride line of Heat mats is the only line ETL Certified heat mats on the market that conforms to UL Standards and is certified to CSA Standards, beware of non - CSA certified mats for in-home use.
- The only ETL Certified heat mat on the market that conforms to UL Standards and is certified to CSA Standards
- Warms root zone 10 Degree - 20 Degree above room temperature to increase success rates of seedlings, clones and cuttings
- Speeds germination and encourages stronger root growth
- Fits under 1 standard 10 x 20 - Inch tray
- Durable, waterproof construction
No refunds allowed - only exchanges within 14 days of purchase.
Products must be in new, unopened condition with receipt for exchange.